Vision and Learning
- All About Vision and Learning
- About Success in School with Vision Therapy
Read stories written by students, parents and teachers about improved grades, reading, spelling, math, handwriting, and more.
- All About Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD), Vision and Eyesight
Is it really ADD/ADHD? Or is it an undetected vision problem?
- Blurry Vision, Eyestrain, Double Vision, and/or Headaches
Convergence Insufficiency (CI) is the leading cause of blurry vision, eyestrain, double vision, and/or headaches (including with near vision). Patients should be aware that convergence insufficiency is a fairly common visual condition and that treatment is very effective.
- Convergence Insufficiency (CI) and Reading Problems
Convergence insufficiency can interfere with the ability to read, learn, and work at near (at close distances).
- Dyslexia and Vision
- Eye Tracking, Eye Teaming Problems and Reading Difficulties
- Vision Therapy and LDs
- Vision Therapy - Vision and Learning Difficulties FAQs
- Vision for school - NAACP Vision and Learning Statement
- Vision Therapy - Special Needs and Gifted Learning Difficulty
- Vision Therapy for children - A Teacher's guide to Vision
- Vision Therapy for children - Smart in Everything Except School
- Vision Therapy for ADHD - Does My Child Have ADHD?
- Vision Therapy for ADHD - Scientific studies connect Convergence Insufficiency and ADHD
- Vision Therapy for ADHD - What Is ADHD?
- Vision Therapy for ADHD - ADHD and Vision: Recent Research
- Vision Therapy for ADHD - Can Vision Problems be Misdiagnosed as ADHD?
- Vision Therapy for children - Vision Therapy for Headaches Success Stories
- Vision Therapy - Vision Therapy for Fatigue Success Stories
- Vision Therapy - Digital Eye Strain
- A Guide To Eye Turns
- What is Lazy Eye or Amblyopia?
- Eye Exams for Children
- Eye Muscle Surgery - Strabismus FAQs
This type of surgery is frequently done, but often does not give satisfactory results.
- Vision Therapy for Lazy Eye - What Is Lazy Eye?
- Double Vision (Diplopia)
- A Guide to Children's Eye Diseases
3D Stereo Vision
- 3D Vision (Binocular Vision)
How does it work? Why do we need it?
- Eye Doctors and 3D Vision
Eye doctors use stereoscopic 3D images to develop and reinforce 3D vision.
- The Stereo Vision Project
What is stereo vision? What is a binocular (two-eyed) vision impairment?
Learn to see in 3D! Visit the 3D Art Gallery and view Magic Eye stereograms, stereo photographs, optical illusions, and much more.
- What is a Complete Eye Exam?
It is not enough to test the clarity of eyesight at a distance of 20 feet (known as 20/20). A complete visual evaluation tests many aspects of vision.
- What is Vision Therapy?
Various definitions of Vision Therapy by American Optometric Association, eye doctors, and patient advocates.
- National Directory of Eye Doctors
Find an eye doctor in another state. This directory provides free referrals to eye doctors who offer specialized services, such as vision therapy, neuro-optometric rehabilitation, therapeutic lenses, preventive care, etc.
- Vision Therapy FAQs
An eye doctor answers questions about Vision Therapy in an interview.
- Vision Therapy Research and Medical Literature
- Success Stories
A general catalog of Vision Therapy success stories.
- Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
What are the differences in practice focus between a pediatric optometrist and a pediatric ophthalmologist?
- Vision Glossary
Build your visual health vocabulary!
- COVD -- The College of Optometrists in Vision Development
An international professional optometric organization which grants board certification in Vision Therapy to optometrists (FCOVD)
- AOA -- The American Optometric Association
The American Optometric Association represents approximately 36,000 doctors of optometry, optometry students and paraoptometric assistants and technicians. Doctors of optometry provide two-thirds of all primary eye care in the United States.
- OEPF -- Optometric Extension Program Foundation
Serving the educational needs of optometrists.
- NORA -- Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation Association International, Inc.
An organization which provides direction for the visual rehabilitation of the neurologically and cognitively injured and disabled survivor population, including people who have physical disabilities and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- Optometrists Network
An international network of optometrists, primarily in the United States
Schedule an Appointment
Call us today with questions or to schedule your appointment.